Delivery Cutt – Off Times
To ensure freshness of meat, we strictly follow the order cut off time of 3.30 PM every day.
For ease in understanding, please review below guidelines
- “confirmation”, “confirm”, means, order is received and acknowledged
- “process”, processed”, “processing”, means, order of fresh meat is under preparation
- “delivery”, “delivered”, means order is packed and out for delivery at customer location
- Order received before 3.30 PM each day will be confirmed the same day and will be processed and delivered within 1-2 days.
- Orders received after cut-off time, i.e. 3.30PM will only be confirmed next day and therefore the processing and delivery within 1-2 days after confirmation.
- Order received on 3 PM on 2nd October will be processed and delivered on or before 4th October
- Order received on 6.00 PM on 2nd October will be processed and delivered on or before 5th October
All the processing and delivery is strictly subject to availability of fresh meat. As we ensure freshness of meat at the time of packing and delivery, you may encounter a little delay in your orders, however any delays will be notified in advance via call or email for your convenience.
Additional Delivery Terms
Due to nature of the product and to ensure freshness to all our customers at Nyama Tamu, we humbly request to be available at your location at the time of delivery or assign a representative to collect meat on your behalf.
In some cases, to ensure the meat remain in good quality, we might be bound to freeze your ordered meat if not delivered due to your non-availability and therefore re-delivery of meat may only be in frozen condition with an additional charge of Kshs 200/-.
If we face two consecutive non-deliveries, your customer account will be blocked and we will not be able to serve at your location.
Our representative/ delivery team will call you before delivering the items to ensure your availability during the delivery time. If you wish to change the selected the delivery time, please contact us at +254 737 877 951 (Call/SMS/WhatsApp), so we can handle your request, however all requests are subject to availability if delivery slots.
Our Routine Delivery Slots are between 10 AM – 2 PM and 3-7 PM every day and for ease in ordering, customers can choose the slots at the time of checkout of our website as an additional note.
Any urgent delivery request during the routine delivery slots is subject to availability and additional charge of Kshs 450/-.
Special Delivery Slots other than routine slots are 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM
We Only Sell Fresh Meat At Nyama Tamu!