Product Detail

5 %
Save KSh50.00

Beef Steak Cubes

KSh900.00

Beef Steak Cubes For Every Occasion It’s Called For…

There’s nothing like cooking from scratch, especially when you start with Beef Cubed Steak. Our cubed steak is fresh, lean and tender and most importantly, derived from 100% grass fed organic cattle. Our beef is an excellent source of protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, niacin, selenium and a good source of phosphorous, riboflavin and iron.

All 9 essential nutrients are naturally found in beef and are a flavorful way to give your body nutrients to help power through the day. Great for grilling, our steak is a delicious addition to your favorite recipes. Simply cook and serve with grilled onion wedges and sliced pepper for a kabob appetizer. This product is your ideal pick for most occasions.

Order your Beef Steak Cubes today and have it delivered pronto at your doorstep by Nyama Tamu.

SKU: NT/BSC/19-2-1 Categories: , , , , Tags: , , , , , ,

Please select if you prefer your Order as ‘Extra Lean’

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines via SMS or WhatsApp: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

>> Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
>> Select the type of payment.
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s PayPal email address (deciphered.creation@gmail.com) and the amount.
>> Choose the payment type and click Continue.
>> Review the details. …
>> Click Continue.
>> Review your payment and click Send Money.

Beef Steak Cubes For Every Occasion It’s Called For…

There’s nothing like cooking from scratch, especially when you start with Beef Cubed Steak. Our cubed steak is fresh, lean and tender and most importantly, derived from 100% grass fed organic cattle. Our beef is an excellent source of protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, niacin, selenium and a good source of phosphorous, riboflavin and iron.

All 9 essential nutrients are naturally found in beef and are a flavorful way to give your body nutrients to help power through the day. Great for grilling, our steak is a delicious addition to your favorite recipes. Simply cook and serve with grilled onion wedges and sliced pepper for a kabob appetizer. This product is your ideal pick for most occasions.

Order your Beef Steak Cubes today and have it delivered pronto at your doorstep by Nyama Tamu.

Weight 1 kg
Weight

1000g

Meat type

Organic Prime Beef Steak Cubes

Delivery

Free within Nairobi for orders above 5Kgs

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Beef Steak Cubes”