Product Detail

3 %
Save KSh20.00

Fresh Pig Liver

KSh580.00

Fresh Pig Liver From Outdoor Reared Pork….

Fresh pig liver that comes from our two partner pig farms, one here in Nairobi (Ruai) and one in Nakuru (Njoro). Their pigs are outdoor bred and reared and spend their whole lives outside, the way it should be, this gives lean meat with defined contrast in the joints, so we can do everything from richly colored bacon from the flavour-rich belly to a pull-apart, slow cooked shoulder joint. The pigs are free to roam, wander and forage as much as they please and are given an organic feed to get those vital vitamins and minerals they can’t find from the ground.

Order now and have it delivered to your doorstep pronto!

Additional Weight

An extra weight on your Pig/Pork Liver order in Grame (gm) measure

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines via SMS or WhatsApp: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

>> Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
>> Select the type of payment.
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s PayPal email address (deciphered.creation@gmail.com) and the amount.
>> Choose the payment type and click Continue.
>> Review the details. …
>> Click Continue.
>> Review your payment and click Send Money.

Fresh Pig Liver From Outdoor Reared Pork….

Fresh pig liver that comes from our two partner pig farms, one here in Nairobi (Ruai) and one in Nakuru (Njoro). Their pigs are outdoor bred and reared and spend their whole lives outside, the way it should be, this gives lean meat with defined contrast in the joints, so we can do everything from richly colored bacon from the flavour-rich belly to a pull-apart, slow cooked shoulder joint. The pigs are free to roam, wander and forage as much as they please and are given an organic feed to get those vital vitamins and minerals they can’t find from the ground.

Order now and have it delivered to your doorstep pronto!

Weight 1 kg
Weight

1000g

Delivery

Free delivery for orders of 6Kg and above.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fresh Pig Liver”