Product Detail

6 %
Save KSh50.00

Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long Ribs

KSh800.00

Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long Ribs Perfect For A Weekend Grill…

Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long ribs, backbone, and in some cases, the rib eye muscle. The meat in goat ribs is close to the bone, which makes them very flavorful. Goat ribs are perfect for braising and grilling. As they are mainly bone, they usually take a longer time to cook than most goat cuts.

Goat ribs are prepared from the breast and flap. They consist of several muscles with a portion of the rib bones that can be trimmed if required. With layers of fat and lean meat, they’re a versatile cut suitable for both fast and slow cooking methods. An alternative set of ribs found on the forequarter are prepared from the square cut shoulder. Known as riblets, this cut contains a generous amount of meat and are suitable for grilling and roasting.

Halal certified and cleanly frenched by our master butchers to easily manageable chops for that flawless barbecuing  experience. This meat product is 100% Organic.

Choose Goat, Lamb or Mutton * 

Please select from which animal your Long Ribs Meat will be sourced from.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines via SMS or WhatsApp: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

>> Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
>> Select the type of payment.
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s PayPal email address (deciphered.creation@gmail.com) and the amount.
>> Choose the payment type and click Continue.
>> Review the details. …
>> Click Continue.
>> Review your payment and click Send Money.

Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long Ribs Perfect For A Weekend Grill…

Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long ribs, backbone, and in some cases, the rib eye muscle. The meat in goat ribs is close to the bone, which makes them very flavorful. Goat ribs are perfect for braising and grilling. As they are mainly bone, they usually take a longer time to cook than most goat cuts.

Goat ribs are prepared from the breast and flap. They consist of several muscles with a portion of the rib bones that can be trimmed if required. With layers of fat and lean meat, they’re a versatile cut suitable for both fast and slow cooking methods. An alternative set of ribs found on the forequarter are prepared from the square cut shoulder. Known as riblets, this cut contains a generous amount of meat and are suitable for grilling and roasting.

Halal certified and cleanly frenched by our master butchers to easily manageable chops for that flawless barbecuing  experience. This meat product is 100% Organic.

Weight 1 kg
Weight

1000g

Delivery

Free delivery within Nairobi's selected areas for orders of 5Kgs and above.

Further Inquiry

Please Call/Text/WhatsApp Nyama Tamu on 0737 877 951 for further inquiries on this product.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Goat/Lamb/Mutton Long Ribs”