Product Detail

6 %
Save KSh50.00

Goat Leg Whole – 1kg

KSh850.00

Goat Leg Whole Meat From Free Range Boran Breed…

If you’re looking for a delicious, elegant holiday centerpiece roast or just steam it up for that soft, sweet, succulent meat, this grass-fed goat leg ticks all the boxes. This lean cut is full of rich flavor, tender juiciness, and satisfying earthiness, and comes frenched, making for a great presentation as well as a convenient handle for slicing. We like to braise the bone-in leg slowly so the meat pulls apart in succulent strands.

The leg bone-in cut is prepared from the hindquarter. A thin layer of fat is usually left on top of the muscle to keep it moist and juicy during cooking. Roasting with the bone imparts a rich, full-bodied flavour. For best results, sear in a hot pan or grill first, then transfer to an oven to finish cooking.

This Goat Meat Cut is a prime cut and probably one of the best meat cuts in the ‘Meaters world’. Most Monarchs of England, Spain and France were known to fancy this meat cut… To this day, it is a favorite to many, especially Kenyans.

*Minimum Order Quantity is 2Kgs

SKU: NT/WGL/19-1-1 Categories: , , Tags: , , , , , , ,

Choose Quantity (Kgs) * 

The minimum order for product: Goat Leg Whole (NT/WGL) is 2Kgs. Please select how many Kilograms (Kgs) you want to order.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines via SMS or WhatsApp: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

>> Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
>> Select the type of payment.
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s PayPal email address (deciphered.creation@gmail.com) and the amount.
>> Choose the payment type and click Continue.
>> Review the details. …
>> Click Continue.
>> Review your payment and click Send Money.

Goat Leg Whole Meat From Free Range Boran Breed…

If you’re looking for a delicious, elegant holiday centerpiece roast or just steam it up for that soft, sweet, succulent meat, this grass-fed goat leg ticks all the boxes. This lean cut is full of rich flavor, tender juiciness, and satisfying earthiness, and comes frenched, making for a great presentation as well as a convenient handle for slicing. We like to braise the bone-in leg slowly so the meat pulls apart in succulent strands.

The leg bone-in cut is prepared from the hindquarter. A thin layer of fat is usually left on top of the muscle to keep it moist and juicy during cooking. Roasting with the bone imparts a rich, full-bodied flavour. For best results, sear in a hot pan or grill first, then transfer to an oven to finish cooking.

This Goat Meat Cut is a prime cut and probably one of the best meat cuts in the ‘Meaters world’. Most Monarchs of England, Spain and France were known to fancy this meat cut… To this day, it is a favorite to many, especially Kenyans.

*Minimum Order Quantity is 2Kgs

Weight 1 kg
Price

Price per Kg

Meat type

Organic (Free Range)

Delivery

Free within Nairobi for orders above Kshs5k

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Goat Leg Whole – 1kg”