Product Detail

KSh100.00 OFF KSh100.00 OFF -10 % -10 %

Meat Pies – 6Pcs

KSh950.00

Meat Pies From Grass-fed and Halal  Beef Meat…

Our Meat Pies are sourced from pasture raised Cattle meat that are slaughtered in strict Halal recommendations. We are here to satisfy you with our mouth watering small chops of cocktail size Meat Pie, for your weddings, birthdays, office functions, bridal showers or any social event. We bring the absolute completion to the event with our exquisite menu of small chops and drinks

A meat pie is a pie with a filling of meat and often other savory ingredients. They are popular in the United Kingdom, Australia, Europe, New Zealand, Canada, Zimbabwe and South Africa and now Nyama Tamu intends to make Kenyans appreciate what quality Meat Pies can bring onboard the table.

It was found in the Neolithic Period, around 9500 BC. The ancient Egyptians’ diet featured basic pies made from oat, wheat, rye, and barley, and filled with honey and baked over hot coals. The Greeks used a flour-water paste resembling pie pastry, and filled it with meat. These pies were usually fried or cooked under coals. The Romans adopted them, using a variety of meats, oysters, mussels, lampreys, and fish as filling and a mixture of flour, oil, and water for the crust. This ‘pastry’ cover was not meant to be eaten and was thrown away.

Order and buy your 6-pieces of cocktail sized Meat Pie online now an get it delivered to you.

SKU: NT/BMP/020 Categories: , , , , , Tags: , , , , , ,

87 in stock (can be backordered)

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

Payment Options:

Please choose any of the Payment Options below to conveniently Check Out of your order. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________

>> Wait for your Approved order to be Processed and Delivered to your Address
>> Pay the rider/delivery guy the Amount of your Order Invoice in cash
>> The rider/delivery guy will confirm payment or you can send a payment confirmation prompt via Text/WhatsApp to our number: +254 737 877 951.

>> Go to Mpesa Menu
>> Select Lipa Na Mpesa
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter MPESA PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send MPESA text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines via SMS or WhatsApp: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Airtel Money Menu
>> Select Airtel Money
>> Select Make Payments
>> Select Paybill
>> Enter the EazzyPay business numbers 763766
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Confirm details
>> Enter Airtel Money PIN. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Airtel Money text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Go to Equitel Menu
>> Select My money
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Pay Goods & Services
>> Select Account
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s EazzyPay Till number 0766915693
>> Enter Amount
>> Enter additional details e.g. Pig Trotters
>> Confirm details
>> Enter PIN
>> Enter Served by details
>> Confirm details. You will receive a confirmation SMS
>> Send Equitel text transcation confirmation text to any of Nyama Tamu’s Lines: 0737877951 or 0770226271

>> Log into EazzyApp
>> Click on the [+] sign
>> Select Eazzy Pay
>> Select Enter Nyama Tamu’s Till Number 0766915693
>> Enter Assistant UserID (if required)
>> Key in amount
>> Confirm details and click Buy Goods
>> You will receive an SMS confirmation

Make your payment directly into our bank account upon Checking Out of this order. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thanks much.

>> Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
>> Select the type of payment.
>> Enter Nyama Tamu’s PayPal email address (deciphered.creation@gmail.com) and the amount.
>> Choose the payment type and click Continue.
>> Review the details. …
>> Click Continue.
>> Review your payment and click Send Money.

Meat Pies From Grass-fed and Halal  Beef Meat…

Our Meat Pies are sourced from pasture raised Cattle meat that are slaughtered in strict Halal recommendations. We are here to satisfy you with our mouth watering small chops of cocktail size Meat Pie, for your weddings, birthdays, office functions, bridal showers or any social event. We bring the absolute completion to the event with our exquisite menu of small chops and drinks

A meat pie is a pie with a filling of meat and often other savory ingredients. They are popular in the United Kingdom, Australia, Europe, New Zealand, Canada, Zimbabwe and South Africa and now Nyama Tamu intends to make Kenyans appreciate what quality Meat Pies can bring onboard the table.

It was found in the Neolithic Period, around 9500 BC. The ancient Egyptians’ diet featured basic pies made from oat, wheat, rye, and barley, and filled with honey and baked over hot coals. The Greeks used a flour-water paste resembling pie pastry, and filled it with meat. These pies were usually fried or cooked under coals. The Romans adopted them, using a variety of meats, oysters, mussels, lampreys, and fish as filling and a mixture of flour, oil, and water for the crust. This ‘pastry’ cover was not meant to be eaten and was thrown away.

Order and buy your 6-pieces of cocktail sized Meat Pie online now an get it delivered to you.

Weight 1 kg
Weight

Per 6Pcs of Beef Meat Pies

Meat type

Organic Beef meat

Delivery

Delivery takes 24 to 48 hours upon ordering

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Meat Pies – 6Pcs”